The Partisch Principles
Allow your bodywork to flow to the next level.The Partisch Principles will make the ‘how’ of your bodywork techniques easier. This is the class where we explore the concepts that will change the way you approach and do bodywork with your horses.
- There are 7 Principles. We will cover all 7, 2 at a time, each week for four weeks.
- In each Principle Class, you will be given homework to guide you through practice with your bodywork session.
- In between each Principle Class will be a Homework class where we meet up over Zoom and share your challenges and successes.
- This class is live over Zoom.
- We meet 4 consecutive Wednesdays for the Lecture sessions and 4 consecutive Sundays for the Homework review sessions. Each meeting is approximately two hours.
What do we cover?
Our first Principle is Presence. How present are you during your sessions? How do you know? How do you get present? How do you create presence? Why is this so
During our January 2022 class, one participant had a OTTB mare (for 7 years) that hated being touched. By the end of our class, in one month, this mare was standing to be trimmed and groomed. Six months later, she has occasional days where she does not want to be touched. However, most days she is very receptive and even appreciative to the touch.
Participants have shared how the quality of their bodywork treatments greatly improved with addition of The Principles. Their treatment processes became easier with more insights and the outcomes were often far beyond the owner’s expectations.
Course Price: $395
Notes: This class is for equine bodyworkers, horse owners and trainers who are ready to connect in adeeper way.
Other classes are coming!